Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Meryl by Julep Swatches


I received my first Julep polishes yesterday and had to use one of them asap! So here are swatches of one of the colors I received: Meryl. Julep describes this polish as "The perfect neutral, sophisticated gray creme." I think the formula of the polish is great; it's definitely a higher quality polish. I LOVE the bottle of these polishes because they are unique and easy to hold. I'm not the biggest fan of the brush because it is a bit narrow, but if you like smaller/narrower brushes then you'll love this. Meryl is a bit sheer, so I suggest using three coats for complete opacity. In the pictures below I did only two coats and used a top coat. 






I plan on doing a full review of the Julep Maven program and talk about the company as a whole once I test out all the products I received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment